Skye Health is OPEN for In-clinic, At Home, and Telehealth Virtual Care!
Our SAFE OPERATING PLAN during COVID-19 is as follows:
1. All clients will be screened electronically or by phone prior to their appointment.
2. All clients and visitors to the clinic will be screened in the Vestibule by a staff member prior to entry.
3. Visitors are asked to wait outside the clinic. If a Visitor is required during the appointment they must complete screening and register name and contact details with Staff for every visit.
4. Staff are required to conduct a screening self-assessment prior to every workday.
1. Clients & visitors will be provided hand sanitizer and a disposable procedure mask to be worn at all times while in the clinic and disposed of when leaving the clinic.
2. Staff have been trained in the use of PPE and infection control, and increased spacing between clients will allow for the cleaning protocols.
3. Staff attending at home or mobile appointments are required to wear full PPE including mask, eye protection, gown and gloves (as needed). Patients and all family members in the home are required to wear a mask.
1. Clients are asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
2. Clients are asked to be mindful of physical distancing at all times when in clinic.
3. Spacing between appointments, limiting the number of staff in clinic, sneeze guards, and floor markings will assist with Physical distancing.