Skye Health is OPEN for In-clinic, At Home, and Telehealth Virtual Care!
The Ministry of Health and the Chief Medical Officer of Health announced that the remaining provincial masking requirements have been lifted as of June 11th, 2022.
AS OF MARCH 6th, 2023 MASKS WILL BE OPTIONAL at Skye Health.
If patients and/or staff wish to remain masked during this time, Skye Health will support this decision. It is important that we provide a judgement-free environment to all our staff and our amazing patients.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the clinic at (519)-857-7593 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All clients and visitors are asked to self- screen prior to entry to the clinic.
2. Staff are required to conduct a screening self-assessment prior to every workday.
3. If you would like your practitioner to wear a mask during your appointment, please inform us and we would be happy to.
1. Staff have been fully trained in the use of PPE and infection control protocols.
2. Staff attending at home or mobile appointments may be required to wear full PPE including mask, eye protection, gown and gloves (as needed).