Mobile Physiotherapy in London, Ontario
SKYE HEALTH is a Physiotherapy Clinic in London, Ontario that offers a comprehensive and specialized approach to injury and rehabilitation management. We offer mobile physiotherapy services for all residents of London Ontario where we provide therapy in the comfort of home or office.
Our mobile physiotherapists in London, ON focus on a whole person approach to injury management and health. In addition to addressing areas of pain, dysfunction, and injury, we look at posture, biomechanics, general health and movement to determine what factors are involved and how to improve them.
The Benefits of Mobile Physiotherapy
- Fully licenced Physiotherapist will schedule an appointment with you over the phone or online.
- Appointment confirmation and all forms will be completed electronically in advance of your appointment.
- Physiotherapist will conduct and Initial Assessment and recommend a Treatment Plan.
- Treatment may include modalities, electrotherapy, taping, mobilization, exercises, ergonomic modifications, online home exercise programming to name a few.
- The Physiotherapist will try to work with you in your environment and will bring a toolkit of supplies as needed.
- If home equipment, supplies, or other community resources are needed the Physiotherapist will assist with providing a link to resources.
Who would benefit from mobile physiotherapy?
For you or a family member/friend who is:
- Mobility challenged - if you may have difficulty leaving home or getting to the appointment
- Unable to drive - due to injury or surgery, medical or age limitation
- Pre and Post Surgery - get prepared in your home with a home program and necessary tools for after your surgery, and arrange early post-operative care in the comfort of your home
- At Work/Home office - provide on-site education, exercises, and recommendations specific to your place of work (as permitted by your employer)
- Busy Schedule - if getting to and from Physio is a barrier to treatment we can come to you
How much does it cost?
Home Assessments and Treatments are funded out-of-pocket and through extended healthcare benefits. Home visits are available if you have been injured in an accident and are covered by Motor Vehicle Insurance or other Insurance coverage.
How do I schedule a home visit?
Home Visit Assessment and Treatment is booked in advance by contacting us at 519-857-7593 or email@example.com. This service is not available through our online booking system. Please contact us for more information on availability and cost.